Ken Smith organized this year’s meeting. The meeting was held at the University of Nevada, Reno October 23-25, 2012.
The agenda for the meeting is here: Reno 2012 AUG Agenda. Selected talks are available for download below.
- USArray/ANZA/SJFZ (Frank Vernon)
- Canadian Hazards Information Service (Tim Côté)
- Nevada Seismological Lab (Gabe Plank)
- Alaska Network (Natalia Ruppert)
- IRIS PASSCAL and PIC GLISN Network Operations (Mouse Reusch)
- ANF Systems Architecture (Geoff Davis)
- Web Services at the ANF (Geoff Davis)
- Antelope 5.2 and Other New Developments (Danny Harvey)
- New Products: Peregrine and Bighorn (Kent Lindquist)
- Preliminary Results of the Moment Tensor Code in Antelope (Juan Reyes)
- Sharing Seismic Catalogs: A New Antelope Bulletin Server (Jennifer Eakins)
- USArray ANF Analyst-inspired Ideas for dbloc3/dbpick Redesign (Trilby Cox)