A joint Middle Eastern – European Antelope Users Group meeting was held 2-4 March 2013 in Muscat, Oman in conjunction with the 8th Gulf Seismic Forum meeting 3-6 March 2013.
Selected talks are available for download below.
- Antelope Contributed Software Development Status for Detectors, Focal Mechanisms, Moment Tensors, Locations (Frank Vernon)
- USArray (Frank Vernon)
- Observations of Atmospheric Phenomena from USArray and ANZA Observing Systems (Frank Vernon)
- Identification and Maturation of User Requirements for the Next Generation Analyst Review (Taimi Mulder)
- Geographic Information Systems Interacted Microzonation Studies (Cagatay Kariptas)
- Experiences with Disaggregated Data and Display Centers for Seismic Hazard Monitoring: A Case Study from the Abu Dhabi Emirate, UAE (Mathias Franke)
- 2013 Status of the Northeast Italy Seismic Network (Damiano Pesaresi)
- 3D Simulation of Long-period Seismic Waves in United Arab Emirates from Distant Large Earthquakes (Eser Cakti)
- WAPDA Seismic Monitoring System, Pakistan (Ahmed Sheraz)
- Antelope in Austria (Nikolaus Horn)
- What’s New at BRTT (Danny Harvey)