Taimi Mulder organized this year’s meeting. The meeting was held at the Skamania Resort in Washington on June 7.
The agenda follows, with pdf files for some of the talks.
- Intro & Review (Taimi Mulder)
- Antelope 4.10 Changes (Dan Quinlan)
- Requests to support (Jennifer Eakins)
- Graphical Perl extensions (Danny Harvey)
- Sensor Calibration software (Danny Harvey)
- Discussion: Community Concerns
“What are the questions?”
- Antelope-Contrib issues (Dan Quinlan)
- Discussion: Antelope Userʼs Group Website & Contrib
- Breakout sessions
- Developer issues, such as 64 bit antelope, git, c++, cross-platform development
- Data handling and integration experience sharing.
How do you do it? What are the issues?
- Q & A on how to’s
- Streaming rt data, wf data processing, archiving
- Analyst Review
- Research and development: How to handle large datasets, matlab interface
- dbrtfm (Kent Lindquist)
- Hardware Scaling Lessons from the TA (Frank Vernon)
- dbops schema extensions (Jennifer Eakins)
- Pushing Data Return Rates Towards 100% (Frank Vernon)
- Cross correlation and hypodd (David Von Seggern)
- dbxcor (Gary Pavlis)
- Discussion: Offline processing