OVSICORI organized this year’s meeting in Costa Rica. The meeting was held at the Hotel Occidental Allegro Papagayo, Costa Rica November 4-6, 2013.
The agenda for the meeting is here: Costa Rica 2013 AUG Agenda. Selected talks are available for download below.
- OVSICORI-UNA: Seismic Network, Acquisition System and Data Archiving and Processing (Javier Fco. Pacheco and Christian Garita)
- OVSICORI-UNA: Seismic/Volcano Monitoring (Javier Fco. Pacheco)
- Alaska Earthquake Center (Natalia Ruppert)
- Canadian Hazards Information Service (CHIS) and Seismic Networks in Canada (Tim Côté and Taimi Mulder)
- USArray (Frank Vernon)
- Observations of Atmospheric Phenomena from USArray Observing System (Frank Vernon)
- STS-5A Broadband Borehole Sensor System (Mathias Franke)
- Creating A Catalogue (Taimi Mulder)
- Seismic Analysis User Requirements (Taimi Mulder)
- Basic Antelope Programming (Juan Reyes)
- Antelope Contributed Software: Development Status for Detectors, Focal Mechanisms, Moment Tensors, Locations (Frank Vernon)
- Terrestrial Real-Time Volcano Monitoring (Mathias Franke)
- What’s New at BRTT (Kent Lindquist)
- BRTT Zendesk: Ticket-based Customer Support (Kent Lindquist)
- Automatic Event Location with Antelope (Danny Harvey)
- Configuring Antelope for Standard Seismic Network Processing (Danny Harvey)
- Peregrine: Web-enhanced Antelope (Kent Lindquist)
- Sharing Seismic Catalogs: An Antelope Bulletin Server (Jennifer Eakins)
The original meeting announcement is here:
Dear Antelope Users
We would like to invite you to participate in the next Antelope Users Group Meeting to be held in Costa Rica from November 4th-6th, 2013. We will meet at a beach location in the NW Pacific coast. The venue will be Hotel Occidental Allegro Papagayo. Hotel Occidental Allegro Papagayo is an All Inclusive Hotel.
- The nearest airport to arrive is Liberia Airport (LIR). Landing at this airport is a little bit more expensive because it is near the beach hotels.
- Price per night will be $126 single room (1 person)
- Price per night per person Double: $77 (2 person per room) Pax Extra $62 Children $40
- We can hold the price depending on how many confirm.
- Taxi Airport – Hotel cost $60 x 4pax
You can also fly to Santamaría International airport in San José (SJO) (most air tickets are cheaper to SJO than to Liberia), rent a car and drive 4 hours to Papagayo.
We require you to confirm your attendance by Sept. 20, 2013, so we can contract with the hotel and provide a code to allow offered rates per room. If you plan to attend, please email Christian Garita Hidalgo ( christian.garita.hidalgo (at) una.cr ) by Sept. 20.-- -- Christian Garita Hidalgo Universidad Nacional OVSICORI-UNA http://www.ovsicori.una.ac.cr